When a customer has a negative experience with your organization, they are more likely to tell others about it than if they had a positive one. Today, much of the business environment is focused on delivering services versus products. Therefore, service providers need to meet customer demands using very specific skills.
Many companies, organizations, and government agencies spend considerable monies attracting new customers when, in fact, the customer could be better served organizations empowered employees to satisfy customers and remedy problems immediately.
In his recent book Raving Fans, Ken Blanchard writes: “It’s not enough to satisfy customers anymore, you have to turn them into Raving Fans!” A raving fan will go out and tell others about their positive experiences with your organization.
This program addresses these questions:
- How is customer service different in the millennium?
- Why is exceptional customer service important to your organization?
- Why is managing yourself more important than managing the customer?
- Why do customers behave as they do AND what do they need?
- What are the basic skills needed to satisfy customers?
- What is lagniappe and how do you deliver it?
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere is the Mid-Atlantic region.