Urgencies are not priorities! Yet, many people let urgencies rule their time and their life. Successful Time Management is essentially successful Self-Management.
The purpose of this program is to help participants balance the demands on their time while accomplishing the things they truly value. This is an uplifting workshop that will help participants improve performance and become the most effective person possible. A primary goal of this program is to help participants create a healthy balance between home and work.
Unlike other programs that focus on using planners and scheduling tools to squeeze as many activities in the allotted time we have, this program encourages participants to identify and accomplish things according to value, not urgency!
During this workshop, participants learn to:
- Identify and accomplish things according to value, not urgency!
- Manage crises through proper planning and preparation.
- Boost performance, balance roles, and gain a greater sense of inner peace and personal control. Identify the time barriers that affect personal effectiveness and productivity.
- Recognize the connection between stress level and personal effectiveness
- List the three components of developing effective habits.
- Identify The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- Write governing value statements.
- Use the Quadrant II Time Management Matrix.
- Identify multiple self-renewal strategies.
- Use course resources to monitor personal effectiveness.
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.