Because work takes up so much of our lives—and work usually brings a steady pace of changes, it is important to keep changing our approach to the job. This program offers participants an opportunity to strengthen skills and prepare for today’s workplace challenges.
In his book “New Work Habits for the Next Millennium,” Price Pritchett, a best selling author and expert on change, writes about the technology and customer demands that force us to improve the way we operate at work.
Discussed in this workshop are these critical success practices to survival in the millennium:
- Building High Performance Work Groups
- Promoting High Quality Communication
- Focusing on Customer Satisfaction
- Practicing Continuous Process Improvement
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding the Management of Change
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.