Your image is a reflection of your skills and abilities and is your professional calling card. The purpose of this workshop is to focus on the skills you need to project a professional image. The skills and practices presented in this workshop are not limited to those you use a professional secretary, but basic skills you need to be effective in any job.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define the elements of effective communication.
- Describe the assertive communication style.
- Implement effective stress and time management techniques.
- Improve basic writing skills.
- List the seven rules of telephone etiquette.
- Implement creative ideas to enhance job satisfaction.
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.