Very often, people get together for the wrong reasons. Research shows that 50-75% of the time people spend in meeting--is wasted. Employees spend large blocks of time planning, attending, and leading meetings. Successful, productive meetings require planning and interaction. Since many hours and significant money are spent in meetings, this course is designed to assist managers in refining the art and skill of meeting management.
These are the questions we explore in the workshop:
- When is a meeting really necessary?
- What are the different types of meetings
- How do you prepare successfully for a meeting?
- What procesess and procedures are important in establishing a successful meeting?
- How do you lead an effective meeting?
- How do you know if a meeting is successful?
- Why is developing an action plan important in meeting management?
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.