Sexual harassment in the workplace has recently received increased attention in the U.S., Canada, and U.K. Today, more and more companies are recognizing the need to broaden their knowledge about the laws governing sexual harassment.
Do your employees know:
- What the different types of sexual harassment are?
- The laws which govern sexual harassment in the workplace?
- What physical and verbal actions constitute sexual harassment?
- The protocol for reporting abuse?
- How to protect themselves from unwanted harassment?
This program can be tailored for your work environment in many different formats. Contact us to discuss your specific needs.
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.