This course will help you become familiar with the Federal and State laws, as well as local policies, regarding harassment in the workplace. You will also learn the affect such actions have on safety, morale and productivity at work. Topics covered will include:
- The real reasons that horseplay exists in the workplace.
- The workplace policies prohibiting practical jokes and horseplay.
- What you should do if you are a victim of horseplay at work.
- Workers compensation claim laws and whether a claim can be filed for an injury resulting from workplace horseplay.
- Which types of activities can “lighten” the workplace environment in place of jokes and horseplay.
- How horseplay can affect you, even if you are not involved.
- Who to report horseplay to if you observe it.
This workshops includes a short video and a post-test to ensure participants have comprehended the major points.
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.