Strong leadership is essential for survival in today’s volatile climate. All organizations are finding that they need to “do more with less”—it takes a strong leader to engage today’s workforce.A recent Gallup poll identifies today’s workforce—“one where loyalty and job satisfaction is at an all time low!” The primary goal of this workshop is to provide participants with the opportunity to study good leadership.The focus on leadership skills for SURVIVAL is not the focus, rather, leaderships skills for SUCCESS is!
In this workshop you will:
- Learn from current authors how critical leadership skills have changed over the past 30 years
- Discover the top 5 Myths of Leadership
- Learn the most essential skill for leadership success
- Assess your own motivation to lead others
- Discover why employee engagement is tied to leadership success
- Exploreemotional intelligence (EQ) and discover how it is more important than IQ
- Assess your own emotional intelligence
- Learn how to build the muscle of emotional intelligence
- Work in small groups to brainstorm improving leadership skills
- Discuss strategies for: Leading With No Title.
We are conveniently located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, in Prince Georges County and can host your small-group training programs here or we can come to you anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic region.